To enter, you simply need to visit our Nigel Factory Store, purchase our Pro-Hygiene auto special and scan our QR code at the store to stand a chance at winning big!
T’s and C’s
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: The competition is open to all residents of South Africa aged 18 and above, except employees, agents and subcontractors of Sky Washing Powder, their families, and anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Competition Period: The competition will run from 18:00 on 13th Oct 2023 to 23:59 on 31st Nov 2023.
- Entry: To enter the competition, entrants need to visit our Nigel Factory Store, purchase our Pro-Hygiene Auto Special and scan the QR code to stand a chance at winning.
- Prize: The prize consists of one Electric Oven with 2 Hot Plates and one Cookware set.
- Winner Selection: Winner will be selected on 5 Dec 2023. The winner will be chosen at random by the Sky Washing Powder team.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via phone call and announced on our Facebook page. The winner must respond to the notification within 3 days of being notified and provide their full name, email address and postal address.
- Publicity: By entering the competition, the winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by Sky Washing Powder
- Limitation of Liability: The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- Data Protection and Privacy: The Sky Washing Powder will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the competition and for no other purpose unless we have your consent. Your personal details will always be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- General: The Sky Washing Powder reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Sky Washing Powder’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Sky Washing Powder. Sky Washing Powder is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Governing Law: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.