🌟 GIVEAWAY ALERT! 🌟 Want to WIN a R3000 Grocery Voucher? 🛒✨
We’re thrilled to bring you a fantastic opportunity! 💥 Simply follow these steps for a chance to fill your cart with goodies:
1️⃣ Like this post.
2️⃣ Comment by tagging 3 of your friends.
3️⃣ Share this post on your feed.
Get ready to say goodbye to tough stains with Sky Washing Powder! 🌈✨ Don’t miss out – make sure you’ve read the T’s and C’s in our website.
Hurry, the more you engage, the higher your chances to WIN! 🎉🛍️ #SkyWashingPowder #WinWithSky #GroceryVoucherGiveaway
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: The competition is open to all residents in South Africa aged 18 and above, except employees, agents and subcontractors of Sky Washing Powder, their families, and anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Competition Period: The competition will run from 00:00 on 21 August 2023 to 23:59 on 15 September 2023.
- Entry: To enter the competition, entrants must follow/like the Sky Washing Powder official Facebook page, tag 3 of your friends and share the post.
- Prize: The prize consists of 1 grocery shopping vouchers each valued at R3000.00
- Winner Selection: The winner will be chosen at random by the Sky Washing Powder team. The winner will be announced on the 15th September 2023
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via direct message on Facebook. The winner must respond to the notification within 7 days of being notified and provide their full name, email address and postal address.
- Publicity: By entering the competition, the winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by Sky Washing Powder
- Limitation of Liability: The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- Data Protection and Privacy: The Sky Washing Powder will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the competition and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will always be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- General: The Sky Washing Powder reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Sky Washing Powder’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Sky Washing Powder. Sky Washing Powder is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Governing Law: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.